Come join our fun and young team of talented stylists, entrepreneurs and creators
STORE STYLISTS ( Freelance 14-28 hours per week )
We currently have 1 boutique in Amsterdam in De Pijp, but aim and plan to open more in the Netherlands but also in other cities / countries. Our store is known for the friendly, vibrant and fun atmosphere. Really approachable and customer focused service and relationship building. We look for individuals that perhaps work in styling, creative fields or are an entrepreneur themselves and want to do something fun with a team in their extra days in a (more) flexible way.
- Being responsible for the opening and closing tasks at the store location.
- Welcoming customers and proceeding to engage with them and explain our brands, styling and ensure it's a memorable experience.
- Build outfits and add on sales to achieve your sales targets seamlessly.
- Creating & maintaining a neat and tidy / organised store environment.
- Content creating challenges and making the most of the quieter moments ( a good way to flex your creative skill set)
- Be an ambassador for our brands and store.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A salary between 15 - 20 euro ( ex vat ) per hour based on experience and performance.
- A fun place to work with rad products and employee discount.
- Training in the art of story telling, communication and sales.
Please send all applications ( including a motivational letter ) to firstname.lastname@example.org
B2B & PR INTERN
We have launched an in house agency where we are focused on servicing up and coming fashion brands and broadening reach in our market (s). We currently work with several brands including LAAGAM and we are going to expand into managing PR seeding, showroom days and stylist lending in the not so far future.
- Updating and maintaining our regional account and PR database ( excel based )
- Helping management with strategy per brand in order to figure out what kind of roadmap we aim to and stores we vision for our labels.
- Maintain the databases of sales information ( dropbox)
- Learn about product stories and details in a quick and fun way so that you can assist in buyer meetings.
- Make sure that buyer meetings are set up and organised well.
- Help to create PR days, seeding opportunities and more fun tasks.
- Confident and sassy plus eager to learn
- Able to work and learn quick when it comes to updating our database or reaching out to our PR connections.
- Obsessed with fashion and brands
- Able to work by yourself if needed
- Interested in a career in fashion / PR / agency
*This role is paid 350 euro per month