These VEJA Men V12 B Mesh White Natural Sneakers are made of recycled plastic bottles, 3 bottles for one pair of shoes. They are inspired by 80s and 90s sneaker classics. They feature a V-logo on both sides and the Veja logo on the back, they have a round toe and a lace up closure.
-Lace-up closure V logo at side
-Veja logo at back
-Very lightly lined
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the leather models: maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
About the Brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.