These Roraima women's sneakers are made out of ecological and sustainable materials and are ethically produced in Brazil. These trainers come in a smooth nubuck, a round toe, lace-up closure and the lilac Veja logo on the side and the back of the shoe.
- Upper in Nubbuck
- Panels in Nubbuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces made from waxed organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
About the Brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.