Looking for a sustainable running shoe? Look no further: The award winning running shoe Condor from Veja has arrived at Verse. With its cushioning and flexibility, this lightweight sport shoe in off-white and pink is perfect for running in the park or on the street. The vegan trainer is designed to be highly versatile, which makes the Condor 2 the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions.
The Condor 2 is ethically made from vegan and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax Rnew: 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax Rnew: 100% ricinus oil
- Lining Tech: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole: 51% sugar cane - 21% recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsole: 51% sugar cane - 5% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
About the brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.