Bella Knitted Pants Wine Red
Made from the softest material, Bella Knitted Pants are perfect for these days when you still want to look cute but don't really feel like dressing up. Ethically made in Spain, these colorful knitted pants are perfect if you are looking for the most funky and colorful knitwear. Match with Bianca Top Wine Red for the perfect, comfy loungewear set.
- Material: 70% Mulesing Free Merino Wool 30% Recycled Polyamide
- Made in Spain
- Rib-knit with a slightly high rise and a soft flare effect on the bottom
- Hand wash at 30 º with a neutral soap
About the Label
Studio Fantastique, since 2015 is trying to change the fashion industry and prove that you can get cool and funky women's knitwear pieces, without harming our planet. Designed in Barcelona, this ethical fashion European brand prioritizes the use of deadstock fabrics, locally sourced and organic materials and translates them into aesthetically pleasing colorful pieces with an interesting design. They produce locally which means working closely with people they know and trust, trying to help in the recovery of the local industry. Their fun and colorful knitwear stand out in their collection, but you can discover more unique pieces and different styles with a reasonable price tag.
Verse Values: Reduced Waste, Sustainable, Locally Produced
✅ 14 days return
✅ Free shipping
✅ Shipped by and returned to Verse Good Store
At Verse we value shipping as sustainably as possible and giving the best service to our customers, who share our awesome values.
Once placing an order, you will get an order confirmation via email ( please check your spam just in case). Once received we will start to pick and pack your order. We try to use as many boxes that are recycled from other packages as possible, however all product inside the boxes, is fresh, and in most cases sealed.
- Within the Netherlands we send orders out daily Monday to Friday so if you order before noon, you will get it the next working day. We ship locally with Fietskouriers & internationally with DPD and DHL .
- Standard Shipping within Europe takes up to five working days.
- All store pick ups happen are arranged from Gerard Doustraat 84, 1072 VW, Amsterdam.
UK orders: Due to Brexit, all UK orders above 135£ are now subject to any custom fees. These costs and the related formalities are the responsibility of the customer / recipient. They are to be paid to the carrier upon delivery. Delivery times to the UK may be extended due to customs clearance of each parcel entering the UK. Thanks for understanding.
Please see a comprehensive overview of our shipping rates below. If you have any country specific questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Whatsapp us on +31652001410
|Zone||Under 50 euro||50 - 100 EURO||100-150 EURO||150-250 Euro||Above 250|
|Belgium & Germany||5 euro||5euro||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Rest of Europe (Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)||10 euro||10 euro||10 euro||FREE||FREE|
|UK (ex customs)||15 euro||15 euro||15 euro||15 euro||FREE|
|North America & Canada||18 euro||18 euro||18 euro||18 euro||FREE|
|Rest of the World||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro|
Physical Store Refunds
- At Verse we offer full refunds only if the item is visibly faulty. If the item is at fault then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear photo and description of the fault.
- You will need a full proof of purchase, the email invoice that is sent when the item is purchased.
- Returns are not valid on sale goods, clean beauty, or jewellery items.
Online Store Refunds
- If you have received your goods and it was not to your expectation or does not fit, we will process a refund once receiving it back in store, and checking its in re sellable condition only within 14 days of placed order.
- The cost of return is on the client.
- Once item(s) are received we will check them and proceed your automated refund which should be on your account within 7 days.
Shipping your return item(s)
- Please return to : Verse, Gerard Doustraat 84, 1072VW, Amsterdam. Please include the order number with the package.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- If you are shipping an item over 75 euro, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please feel free to return your product at our store in person.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Exchanges are valid on orders within 14 days of purchases date under condition that the item has not been worn.
- Jewellery, clean beauty & underwear are not exchangeable.
- Bring your item to our store with the valid receipt and we are happy to take care of you :-)