Pilton Rapeseed Candle Large Size 500ml
Inspired by the one and only Glastonbury Festival, held in Pilton, England. Soft and woody sandalwood, musky amber, earthy cedar, a hint of cinnamon, some hidden spices and a touch of raspberry. Bold and complex, yet calming, Pilton will take you on a walk through the green fields of Somerset.
Top: Sandalwood, Amber
Heart: Black pepper, Raspberry
Base: Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Bergamot
The rapeseed candles are all hand-poured into beautiful recycled amber glass jars in a small studio located in Amsterdam West. The candles emit a warming glow and work well in everyone’s interior. Our lids are aluminium and our packaging is 100% plastic-free.
Ingredients: 100% natural rapeseed wax, essential oils, paraben free-botanical fragrances and cotton wick.
Burn time: 65 hours
At Verse we value shipping as sustainably as possible and giving the best service to our customers, who share our awesome values.
Once placing an order, you will get an order confirmation via email ( please check your spam just in case). Once received we will start to pick and pack your order. We try to use as many boxes that are recycled from other packages as possible, however all product inside the boxes, is fresh, and in most cases sealed.
- Within the Netherlands we send orders out daily Monday to Friday so if you order before noon, you will get it the next working day. We ship locally with Fietskouriers & internationally with DPD and DHL .
- Standard Shipping within Europe takes up to five working days.
- All store pick ups happen are arranged from Gerard Doustraat 84, 1072 VW, Amsterdam.
UK orders: Due to Brexit, all UK orders above 135£ are now subject to any custom fees. These costs and the related formalities are the responsibility of the customer / recipient. They are to be paid to the carrier upon delivery. Delivery times to the UK may be extended due to customs clearance of each parcel entering the UK. Thanks for understanding.
Please see a comprehensive overview of our shipping rates below. If you have any country specific questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on +31652001410
|Zone||Under 50 euro||50 - 100 EURO||100-150 EURO||150-250 Euro||Above 250|
|Belgium & Germany||5 euro||5euro||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Rest of Europe (Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)||10 euro||10 euro||10 euro||FREE||FREE|
|UK (ex customs)||15 euro||15 euro||15 euro||15 euro||FREE|
|North America & Canada||18 euro||18 euro||18 euro||18 euro||FREE|
|Rest of the World||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro||50 euro|
Physical Store Refunds
- At Verse we offer full refunds only if the item is visibly faulty. If the item is at fault then send an email to email@example.com with a clear photo and description of the fault.
- You will need a full proof of purchase, the email invoice that is sent when the item is purchased.
- Returns are not valid on sale goods, clean beauty, or jewellery items.
Online Store Refunds
- If you have received your goods and it was not to your expectation or does not fit, we will process a refund once receiving it back in store, and checking its in re sellable condition only within 14 days of placed order.
- The cost of return is on the client.
- Once item(s) are received we will check them and proceed your automated refund which should be on your account within 7 days.
Shipping your return item(s)
- Please return to : Verse, Gerard Doustraat 84, 1072VW, Amsterdam. Please include the order number with the package.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- If you are shipping an item over 75 euro, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please feel free to return your product at our store in person.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Exchanges are valid on orders within 14 days of purchases date under condition that the item has not been worn.
- Jewellery, clean beauty & underwear are not exchangeable.
- Bring your item to our store with the valid receipt and we are happy to take care of you :-)