Campo Women Chrome free Leather Sneaker Extra White Natural
These Veja Women Campo sneakers are made out of ecological and sustainable materials and are ethically produced in Brazil. These trainers come in a smooth leather-look, a round toe, lace-up closure and the natural black Veja logo on the side and the back of the shoe.
- Round toe
- Smooth look leather
- Lace-up fastening
- Logos at side and back
- Upper in chrome-free leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (19%)
Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
About the Brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.