Saskatoon Puffer Parka Wood
Who doesn't need a really warm coat for those upcoming colder months? Saskatoon is basically the warmest option out there and it's also made from vegan and sustainable materials.
- Updated ”E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post-consumer PET
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Premium lightweight fabric, made from 100% recycled materials
- Magnetic closure on front pockets and front flap
- YKK two-way-zipper
- YKK side zippers
- Storm flap hood
- EMB logo flag in the left front pocket
- Designed in Germany and proudly manufactured in China
About the label
Founded by Nico Vatheuer in Germany, the Embassy of Bricks and Logs is a vegan streetwear company with high aesthetic and sustainable standards. The Embassy is at the forefront as an innovator in the ethical fashion scene. Their best-sellers - puffer jackets, available in the most amazing colors, are perfect for winter that will keep you warm and stylish. The use of premium materials and functionality of every single piece assures that you just found a perfect vegan winter puffer jacket that doesn’t hurt the environment and will last you a very long time!
Verse Values: Vegan, Eco Packaging, Ethical Labor
✅ 14 days return
✅ Free shipping
✅ Shipped by and returned to Verse Good Store
Send us a message or chat with us live via our chat bubble.
Verse Good Store 2 BV
Gerard Doustraat 84H