Venturi Alveomesh Natural White Butter Sneakers
- Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels: Suede, V-Knit and T.P.U. details
- Logo V: Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole: Sugar cane (52%) and recycled plastic bottles (23%)
- Midsole: Sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Cushion latex: L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop: Recycled polyester (100%)
- Made in Brazil
About the label
When it comes to sustainable sneakers, Veja is a pioneer. Founded in 2005, Veja sneakers are known for durability, comfort, and style. Established by French owners this brand started as a non-profit in Brazil working to create opportunities for rubber workers based on fair trade. Veja uses Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles, and various innovative materials conceived in recycled plastic bottles or recycled polyester. Loved by celebrities such as Emily Ratajkowski or Meghan Markel, the iconic models such as V10, V12, and Campo will go well with every outfit and there are so many other styles to discover! And who said white sneakers have to be boring?
|Verse Values: Ethical Labor|
✅ 14 days return
✅ Free shipping
✅ Shipped by and returned to Verse Good Store
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.