V10 White Rose Fluo Sneakers
- Upper: C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch, and Ricinus oil)
- Panels: C.W.L. and coated canvas
- Logo V: Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole: Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.*, and organic cotton
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%), and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
When it comes to sustainable sneakers, Veja is a pioneer. Founded in 2005, Veja sneakers are known for durability, comfort, and style. Established by French owners this brand started as a non-profit in Brazil working to create opportunities for rubber workers based on fair trade. Veja uses Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles, and various innovative materials conceived in recycled plastic bottles or recycled polyester.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.