KARIGAR Handwoven Wool Cape Red Blue
This 100% natural Cape is designed in Amsterdam and handmade in small batches by skilled rural artisans in the Indian Himalayas. Using traditional weaving techniques, the Cape is carefully handcrafted using Merino Wool.
- Material: 100% Merino Wool
- Care: Hand wash (only when needed) gently using mild detergent and lukewarm water. Lay flat to dry.
- Want to know the people who handcrafted your product? Scan the QR code on your Talking Tag to find out how your Cape was created.
- he Karigar Cape is a clever, multi-functional fashion accessory that can be worn in as many as 17 different ways.
- The Cape, handcrafted by 15 artisans, can go from smart and classic, to chic and stylish to match your mood.
- The innovative design and unique colours make it multi-functional and fun to use in any occasion. Wear it short, as a hoodie, under your jacket for extra warmth, or even turn it around to wear it long and create a special new look each time.