These VEJA Men V10 B-Mesh Nautico Pierre Midnight Sneakers are made out of ecological and sustainable materials. They draw various design elements from retro-tennis shoes. They feature a V-logo on both sides, the Veja logo on the back, a round toe and lace-up closure.
- Round toe
- Lace up closure
- Logos at side and back
- Lightly Lined
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of leather & suede
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining in Jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the leather models: maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
About the Brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.