MR.BLACK // Denim Wash - 250ml
An enzyme-free liquid detergent for safely washing raw denim garments in the washing machine
Mr. Black’s Denim Wash is a unique non-biological detergent specifically formulated for gently cleansing denim garments such as dry denim, selvedge and pre-washed jeans. This carefully crafted enzyme-free liquid offers an unsurpassed wash, breaking down
and rinsing away dirt but stopping the jeans from fading.
Prevent denim from fading while preserving its colour and condition
Enzymes commonly found in washing powder and detergents can have unforgiving effects on jeans, leading to worn and fading denim. Unfortunately, there’s no such thing as non-fading jeans, and unwashed, raw denim is particularly susceptible to colour
If you want to prevent your denim from fading, and keep it in the best condition, regularly putting such garments through the washing machine is not recommended. But until no-wash jeans are invented, the best alternative to hand-washing your raw denim in cold water is Mr. Black’s Denim Wash.
How to wash raw denim
- Step 1: Fill sink with cold water.
- Step 2: Turn jeans inside out.
- Step 3: Add a cap of Denim Wash or 5 second free pour.
- Step 4: Soak for an hour.
- Step 5: Rinse with cold water.
- Step 6: Hang to dry.
To machine wash, turn your jeans inside out. Next, add a cap of Denim Wash and set the washing machine to delicate cycle and choose cold water. Wait until the machine is finished and then hang to dry.
- Helps maintain colour intensity.
- Minimises fading.
- Reduces the risk of shrinking and stretching.
- Keeps denim in premium condition.
- Made from plant derived ingredients.
- Equivalent to approx 15 washes based on recommended usage.