Looking for a sustainable running shoe? Look no further: The award winning running shoe Condor from Veja has arrived at Verse. With its cushioning and flexibility, this lightweight sport shoe in black is perfect for running in the park or on the street. The vegan trainer is designed to be highly versatile, which makes the Condor 2 the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions.
The Condor 2 is ethically made from vegan and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax Rnew: 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax Rnew: 100% ricinus oil
- Lining Tech: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole: 51% sugar cane - 21% recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsole: 51% sugar cane - 5% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
About the brand
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.