Campo Chrome free Leather Sneaker Extra White Matcha
The iconic Veja Campo is made in chrome-free leather that not only feels amazing but also looks amazing. The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light, so you can enjoy wearing these classy white sneakers with a twist all day long. With an iconic V-logo, those sneakers are a must in your closet.
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Suede
- Insole: Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.*, and organic cotton
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%), and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
About the label
When it comes to sustainable sneakers, Veja is a pioneer. Founded in 2005, Veja sneakers are known for durability, comfort, and style. Established by French owners this brand started as a non-profit in Brazil working to create opportunities for rubber workers based on fair trade. Veja uses Brazilian and Peruvian organic cotton for the canvas and laces, Amazonian rubber for the soles, and various innovative materials conceived in recycled plastic bottles or recycled polyester. Loved by celebrities such as Emily Ratajkowski or Meghan Markel, the iconic models such as V10, V12, and Campo will go well with every outfit and there are so many other styles to discover! And who said white sneakers have to be boring?